AB Floor Tiles SPC Flooring is considered the new generation of floor covering. Our products are an improvement of the previous generation of Luxury Vinyl tiles (LVT) & Wood polymer composite (WPC) that uses stone powder, polyvinyl chloride & special stabilizer that provides very stable composite material. Its wood-like texture & finishing provide unlimited styling & design concept for years to come.
AB Floor Tiles SPC Flooring features extreme stability, high performance, completely waterproof, high density core, indentation resistance & most importantly, it is recyclable. Its rigidity provides dimension stability & durability as planks do not shrink & expand to environment condition, unlike Vinyl tiles. AB Floor Tiles SPC Flooring can be used for most applications. It is highly resistant to mold, termites attack & moist resistant. It has been installed & used successfully in kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants, gyms, offices where heavy wear & tear is often the case. Most important, it is also fire resistant.
AB Floor Tiles SPC Flooring looks & feels like real wood or stone depending on the design you may choose. As it is fully scratch & stain resistant, tedious polishing is not required for maintenance. AB Floor Tiles SPC Flooring is easy to install & can be handled without a professional installer. Our products feature a click lock system that allows quick “Do-It-Yourself” installation without the mess of nails and glue. The click system firmly secures every piece with minimal gaps in between.
- Excellent Water Proofing
- High Temperature Proofing
- Low shrinkage and expansion rate
- High Rigidity
- Click Locking Technology click strength
- Impact Resistance
- Fire Resistance
- Superb residual indentation performance
- Quick Installation
- No acclimation hours
- SPC (Stone Plastic Composite) Flooring are mainly composed from PVC and Calcium Carbonate.
- With minimum thermal expansions, SPC is suitable for outdoor use under extreme weather conditions.
- With its rigidity, SPC flooring can withstand heavy load without denting which makes it suitable for commercial use.
- Using advanced printing technology, we can print designs in high resolution.
- Pigments of the highest grades ensures minimal fading of colors.
- A transparent layer film ensures that the Image Layer is well protected from scratches.
- This layer of UV Coating has a high content of nano-sized ceramic particles.
- It further enhances the performance of the flooring by improving the surface hardness while providing scratch resistance.
AB Floor Tiles’ Foam Boards are built with optimal structural integrity and strength to safely withstand all design loads.
AB Floor Tiles utilizes advanced engineering techniques to optimize material usage and reducing construction waste.
These allow us to maintain environmental sustainability and critical energy efficiency in all our Foam Boards.
Additionally, our Foam Boards are less expensive than conventional plywood or other engineered boards.
AB Floor Tiles’ Foam Boards are lightweight, waterproof and extremely stiff. It also acts as a heat & sound insulation.
We cater various sizes and thickness for our foam boards.